Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Couple Quick Projects

Check out this awesome picture I just bought! just kidding. I am always on the lookout for great, chunky, solid wood frames. Doesn't matter what color, or how ugly, as long as they're solid and good quality. I got this one for 50 cents at a thrift store. I needed an 8x10 frame for my baby announcements collection.
So here is the before:

And the after:

On another note, we have started summer vacation and need to find stuff for the kiddos to do. The girls keep asking me to braid their hair and their dolls hair, so I figured it was time they learn themselves. I just found some yarns scraps, knotted both ends, and taped one end to the table and set them to work! Voila!

Have you done any fun projects lately? Any plans for the summer?

1 comment:

  1. What a great little DIY project! All I've been doing lately is baking. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!