Monday, June 20, 2011

The Great Grow Out: Bangs.

Is it just me, or is hair a constant struggle for women? I have had bangs for six years now, and I am ready for a {change}. These pictures were taken right after I got a long "shag" cut with my heavy bangs. The cut looked good for about a week.
Then it started looking like it always looks and I decided I was tired of pushing hair back out of my face constantly.
When you were little and trying to grow out your bangs, did your mom pull them back with a big plastic goody barrette and it drove you crazy cuz it looked dorky?
Yeah. Not much has changed. We call this the "brontosaurus look."

So here we are today. Thank goodness for bobby pins and ponytails. This is what it looks like most days. A "momtail" if you will.
This is my "Barbie Momtail" shot.
What about you? Do you ever need variety? What do you do about it?

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute!! I haven't had bangs in a couple years but I always think about cutting them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rebecca. Thanks for stopping by Catie's Corner!! Love you hair post. I chopped A LOT of my hair off about a month ago. After 3 or 4 years of trying to get it long, it just staled. It hadn't really gotten any longer in the past year or two and I needed a change. I really like the short new do for summer, its sassy! Oh and unfortunately for me, I can never have real bangs, my forehead is too tiny and it looks weird. So I just have side bangs that I can sweep to the side and tuck behind my ear. Anyway, make sure to check back every once in a while. I'm gonna be posting some house pics soon! Have an awesome day. : ) ~ Catie
    http://catiescorner2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!